I’ve been slacking with my posts lately and I deeply apologize!
This is yesterday’s look, I’ve been focusing on skin and trying to achieve that glow from within for the warm weather that is approaching here on the east coast.
Here’s the product list in order from first applied to last:
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Oil
- Korres Mattifying Serum
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation #153 all over mixed with Dr. Gross Radiance Boost serum for an extra glow
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation #118 and #123 mixed to create a concealer shade and used to highlight
- Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder pressed to set highlight
- Ben Nye Banana Powder to further set highlight
- MAC Blunt and MAC Sun Power to contour
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Dark to set rest of the face :)
- MAC Gold Deposit, Soft and Gentle to further higlight. I also applied this down the center of my nose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette, Brow Genius Gel in Brunetter to fill in and darken brows. Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer to clean up
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original. Buck in crease and lower lash line, Darkhouse in outer corner and lower lash line, and Half Baked/Sin on the lid all form Urban Decay. Day Gleam Pressed Pigment from MAC in tear duct
- Lancome XL Cils Booster, DiorShow Mascara, BareMinerals Lash Domination
- MAC Melon pigment around the eyes and upper cheek bones
-MAC Fix+ to set the face with a dewy finish
There you have it :) Hope tis helps. I’m still trying to master that perfect dewy skin!